1. Cut the chicken thighs into 1-2 inch pieces.
2. In a bowl combine chicken, mayonnaise, salt, Montreal chicken spices, and grated garlic. Let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or even overnight.
3. Place the chicken onto the skewers.
4. Mix the Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs together. Coat each chicken skewer in the bread crumbs.
5. Heat oil over medium high heat and brown each side of the chicken skewers.
6. Place then browned chicken on a baking sheet lined with foil and bake for another 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Serve warm.