1. Pre-heat oven to 220°C / 425°F / Gas Mark 7.
2. Cut the chicken into 1-2 inch pieces.
3. In a bowl combine chicken, mayonnaise, salt and spices. Let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or even overnight.
4. Place the chicken onto the skewers.
5. Mix the parmesan cheese and M&M dried breadcrumbs together. Coat each chicken skewer in the breadcrumbs.
6. Heat the oil over a medium-high heat and brown each side of the chicken skewers.
7. Place the skewers on a baking tray lined with foil and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.