1. Pre-heat oven to 220°C / 425°F / Gas Mark 7.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
3. Add diced chicken and cook for 5-7mins.
4. While the chicken is cooking, boil some water for the broccoli.
5. Boil broccoli for 3 - 4 mins.
6. Mix together the milk and cream of chicken soup in a bowl.
7. Add the cooked chicken, broccoli, and grated cheese to the soup mixture.
8. Grease a casserole dish with cooking spray.
9. Evenly spread out the mixture into the dish.
10. Top with an M&M stuffing of your choice.
11. Cook in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.