1. Preheat oven to 220C.
2. Pop out the stem of the mushroom, leaving the cap. Discard stems.
4. Mix cream cheese, parmesan cheese, salt and chopped spinach in a bowl.
5. Fill the opening in each mushroom with the cream cheese mixture.
6. Sprinkle M&M fresh breadcrumbs on top of the cream cheese mixture.
7. Place mushrooms on a baking tray greased with cooking spray.
8. Bake for about 15 minutes. Juices will begin to pool at the bottom of the mushrooms and the top will begin to lightly brown.
9. Remove from oven, top with chopped parsley and serve.